Saturday 5 November 2016

Merry christmas

Hallo, dit is mijn kaartje van dag 4 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Hello, this is my card from day 4 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Oeps ik loop een beetje achter. Ik kom er nu pas aan toe om mijn kaartje van gisteren te posten en mijn kaartje van vandaag zal ook weer later worden gepost.
Mijn kaartje van vandaag is een heel simpel kerstkaartje geworden. Soms heeft een afbeelding gewoon niet meer nodig. Dit is Iggy van CC designs. Ik heb Iggy ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb glossy accents op de afbeelding aangebracht en daarna heb ik witte glitter op de afbeelding aangebracht. Daarna heb ik nog een tekst van de set Message me van Clearly besotted stamps op de kaart gestempeld en mijn kaartje is klaar!

Aantal kerstkaarten 2016: 27
Aantal kerst cadeau envelopjes 2016: 2
Aantal kerst tags/cadeaukaartjes: 4

Oops I am a bit behind with posting. I am finally ready to post this card that I made yesterday and my card from today will be posted tomorrow. 
My card from today is a really simple card. Sometimes a image doesn't need anything else. This is Iggy from CC designs. I have coloured Iggy with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I added glossy accents on the image and then I added white glitter on the image. I stamped a sentiment from the set Message me from Clearly besotted stamps next to the image and the card is done!

Number of christmascards 2016: 27
Number of christmas gift wallets 2016: 2
Number of christmas tags: 4



I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Iggy from CC designs, Message me from Clearly besotted
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, glossy accents, white glitter

4 comments:

  1. so adorable, love the glittery fur too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE IT !!!!!!! (did I mention I love it?) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case Challenge. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 306 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails