Monday 7 November 2016

Many flowers for Inna!

Goedemiddag, dit is dag 7 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Hello, this is day 7 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag laat ik een doosje zien dat ik voor mijn lieve vriendin Inna heb gemaakt. Ze is namelijk pas geleden jarig geweest. Het doosje is gesneden met de silhouette en mijn moeder heeft hem ontworpen. Ik heb het doosje versierd met bloemen die ik heb uitgesneden met de Stitched flowers die-namics van My favorite things. Ik heb ze uit wit karton gesneden en daarna heel rommelig ingekleurd met de Kuretake gansai tambi set. Ik zag dit laatst op een blog bij iemand en vond dat er zo leuk uitzien dat ik dat ook wilde proberen. Best moeilijk voor mij om het mooi rommelig te laten zijn. ;)


Today I am showing you a box that I made for my sweet friend Inna. She celebrated her birthday a while ago. The box is cut wiht the silhouette and my mother designed it for me. I decorated the box with flowers that I cut with the Stitched flowers die-namics from My favorite things. I have cut them from white cardstock and then I did some messy colouring with my Kuretake gansai tambi set. I saw this on a blog a while ago and really loved, so I had to give it a try. It is pretty hard for me to the messy colouring. ;)


Binnenin het doosje heb ik een klein doosje met chocolade stickjes gedaan. Daarna had ik nog een leuk vlakje over waarop ik leuk een verjaardagswens kon stempelen. Ik heb hiervoor de set Birthday wishes & balloons van My favorite things gebruikt. Ik heb er daarna nog een aantal kleine bloemetjes bij geplakt die ik ook met de Stitched flowers die-namics van My favorite things heb uitgestanst. Ook deze bloemetjes zijn gekleurd met de Kuretake gansai tambi set. Ik heb de bloemetjes versierd met witte parels.


Inside the box I added a little box with chocolate sticks. Then I had a little space to add a birthday wish. I used the stamp set Birthday wishes & balloons from My favorite things. Then I added a couple of flowers that I have cut with the Stitched flowers die-namics from My favorite things. These flowers are also coloured with the Kuretake gansai tambi. I added little pearls to decorate the flowers.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Birthday wishes & balloons from My favorite things
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: Own design
COLORING MEDIUM: Kuretake gansai tambi
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Stitched flowers die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: White pearls

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails