Tuesday 15 March 2016

Tiddly inks challenge 178 - Scrap it


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Tiddly Inks challenge blog. De challenge deze keer is wat mij betreft een echte challenge, het is namelijk Scrap it. Het is de bedoeling dat je een scrappagina, mini album of art journal maakt met een Tiddly Inks afbeelding erbij. Ik heb voor art journaling gekozen, maar omdat ik daar geen album voor heb, heb ik het maar op een canvas doek gedaan. Ik ben er geen expert in en ik weet ook niet of het wel echt onder art journaling valt.
Voor deze challenge heb ik met de afbeelding Wryn - Heartfelt love van Tiddly Inks gewerkt. Ik heb Wryn eerst ingekleurd met copics, ja ik heb er een paar. Ik heb gewoon met een lichte kleur een basis aangebracht en daarna heb ik de afbeelding verder gekleurd met mijn potloden. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. De lucht op het canvas is gemaakt met Ultramarine brusho. Op aquarelpapier heb ik 2 grasheuvels getekend met een zwarte fineliner en daarna heb ik deze gekleurd met groene verf uit de Kuretake gansai tambi set. Over het gras heb ik oook nog de  Envelope pattern from Hero arts gestempeld met Gumdrop green inkt van My favorite things. Uit wit papier heb ik een aantal wolken gestanst met de Rainbow & clouds die set from Lil inker. In het gras heb ik 3 bloemetjes geplakt die ik heb gestanst met de Flower set van Marianne design. Ik heb ze uit aquarelpapier gesneden dat ik geel heb ik gekleurd met de Kuretake gansai tambi set. In het midden van de bloemen heb ik zwarte hotfix steentjes geplakt. De quote heb ik met de silhouette en de computer gemaakt.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog. This time the challenge was a real challenge for me. It is scrap it. You have to make a scrap page, mini album or art journal page with a Tiddly Inks image on it. I have chosen art journaling, but since I don't have an art journal I decided to do it on a canvas. I am not an expert and I don't know if it counts as art journaling.
For this challenge I have worked with the image Wryn - Heartfelt love from Tiddly Inks. I first colored Wryn with my copics (yes I do have a couple of copic markers). I didn't do anything fancy, I just colored everything with a light color. Then I colored the image with my pencils and I fussy cut it. The sky on the canvas is made with Ultra marine brusho. I have drawn 2 grass hills with a black pen on watercolor paper and then I colored it with green paint from the Kuretake gansai tambi set. Then I stamped over the hills with the Envelope pattern stamp from Hero arts with Gumdrop green ink from My favorite things. I have cut a couple of clouds with the Rainbow & clouds die set from Lil inker and adhered those on the canvas. On the grass hill I attached 3 flowers that I cut with the Flower set from Marianne design. I cut them from watercolor paper that I have colored yellow with the Kuretake gansai tambi set. In the centres of the flowers I attached black hotfix gem. The quote is made with the silhouette and the computer.


STAMP: Wryn - Heartfelt love from Tiddly Inks, Envelope pattern from Hero arts
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE:
COLORING MEDIUM: Copics, Pencils & OMS, Kuretake gansai tambi, Brusho
PAPER: White cs, watercolor paper, canvas painting
INK: Gumdrop green from My favorite things
DIES: Rainbow & clouds die set from Lil inker, Flower collection from Marianne design
ACCESSORIES: Black pen, black hotfix

9 comments:

  1. Sweet card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh another lovely Wryn. Love the background and the fab canvas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the hanging hearts. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Love, love, love the sentiment :) Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Fingers this time around :)
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Nice sentiment and lovely design. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful, love the gorgeous colors you used and darling image!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky Party! Hope you come join in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. -Rina

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails