Friday 30 August 2013

Tiddly Inks - Thanks fairy much

Dit is mijn eerste kaartje van vandaag. Zo meteen volgt mijn kaartje voor het Fairtale challenge blog.

This is my first card for todau. A card for the Fairytale challenge blog will follow soon.


Goedemorgen, dit is een kaartje dat ik heb gemaakt voor de fabulous friday van Tiddly Inks. Ik heb op mijn kaartje de afbeelding Thanks fairy much van Tiddly Inks gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding gestempeld op aquarel papier en daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn aquarel potloden. Ik doe het niet vaak, maar ik was redelijk tevreden over het resultaat. Met een zwarte gelpen heb ik nog waat lijntjes op de kaart getekend en dat was het.

Goodmorning, this is a card that I made for the fabulous friday from Tiddly Inks. On my card I used the image Thanks fairy much from Tiddly Inks. I stamped the image on watercolour paper and then I coloured it with my watercolour pencilsI don't do this very often, but I was pretty pleased with the result. I added some lines on my card with a black pen.

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Thanks fairy much from Tiddly Inks
PAPER: Watercolour paper
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour pencils, black pen.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, she's beautiful. I love her soft wings. They're beautiful. Stunning image too. So pretty.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous larissa.fab cas design really shows off the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails