Saturday 31 July 2010

Mijn kaartjes uit HJ 65

Hallo! Ook deze maand mocht ik weer 2 kaartjes maken voor de nieuwe Hobbyjournaal 65 en vandaag zal ik de kaartjes even laten zien.

Hello! This month I was asked again to make 2 cards for the Dutch kraft magazine Hobbyjournaal and today I am posting my cards.

Het eerste kaartje is gemaakt met deze superlieve afbeelding van Tiddly Inks. Daddy's girl is geprint op het whipped cream cardstock van Elzybells en daarna heb ik haar ingekleurd met mijn potloden. Haar ogen heb ik nog eens extra gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Het bruine ruitjes papier is een digitale download van Pink petticoat: Little check en ook dit heb ik op het whipped cream cardstock van Elzybells geprint. Over de kaart heb ik een strip chocolate brownie cardstock geplakt en daar bovenop zit weer een strip whipped cream cardstock. Langs de randen van het bruine cardstock heb ik met een witte gelpen stiklijntjes getekend. Op de witte strip heb ik twee rose knoopjes geplakt en daar heb ik eerst een strikje in gemaakt met witte wol. Onder de afbeelding uit heb ik twee lusjes gehangen die ik gemaakt heb mnet rose grosgrain lint. 

The first card was made with this supersweet image from Tiddly Inks. Daddy's girl is printed on whipped cream cardstock from Elzybells and then I coloured her with my pencils. Her eyes are coloured with a black glaze pen. The brown patterned paper is a download from Pink Petticoat: Little check and I printed it on the whipped cream cardstock from Elzybells. I have placed a strip of chcolate brownie cardstock from Elzybells on my card and on top of that I added a strip of whipped cream cardstock. I used a white gelpen to draw the faux stitching on the edges of the brown cardstock. I added 2 pink buttons on the white strip. Under the image I have added 2 pieces of pink grosgrain ribbon.

IMAGE: Daddy's girl from Tiddly Inks, Little checks from Pink Petticoat
PAPER: Whipped cream and chocolate brwonie cardstock from Elzybells.
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, white gelpen, pink grosgrain ribbon, pink buttons, white cord.

 
De tweede kaart is gemaakt met een mooie bloemenstempel Floral spray van Hobbyartstamps. Ik heb de tak direct op de kaart gestempeld en daarna ingekleurd met mijn potloden. Binnenin in de kaart heb ik tegen de middenvouw aan de tekst geprint en daarna heb ik precies uitgemeten waar ik op de voorkant de rechthoek uit de kaart kon snijden met de deckled nestabilities. Door het gat heb ik een groot rose lint gedaan en daar heb ik een grote knoop in gemaakt. 
 
The second card was made with the lovely flowerstamp Floral spray from Hobbyartstamps. I stamped the image on the card and coloured it with my pencils. On the inside of the card I printed the sentiment (Congratulations) next to the fold of the card. Then I measured on the outside of the card where to put the deckled rectangle nestabilitie, so the text would show through the hole after I cut it.  I added a pink ribbon and tied it in a knot.
 
IMAGE: Floral spray FL2022LD from Hobbyartstamps.
PAPER: White cs from stash
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, pink ribbon, deckled rectangle nestabilities.

10 comments:

  1. 2 fab cards! I really love Daddy's Little Girl, she looks so sweet in his shirt!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi larissa

    Wat een mooie kaartjes heb je gemaakt zeg!
    Schitterend!

    Liefs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous! I adore the first one, she's such a cutie and I love those lil square buttons!
    TFS! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. schitterende kaatrenw eer larissa
    erg leuk gedaan
    liefs chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Larissa! No wonder they have been published. Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards...love the image on the first one...how cute is that!lovely paper from PP too...i've got that download :0).

    Hope you are well Larissa
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! I really love the top one. Cool square buttons and an adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larissa, I love both of these cards. I love that you printed the Daddy's Girl on the textured paper. It gives it a great look. Love also the way you cut out the rectangle for the sentiment on the second card. As always beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first card is adorable! I love the brown plaid and how you have paired it with the pink.

    Great job on the second card too; neat way to do the sentiment and tie the ribbon...very creative!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails