Saturday 8 March 2008

Nog een verjaardagskaart.




Voor deze kaart heb ik een stempelafdruk van Stampin up gebruikt. Op het witte vierkant heb ik ook nog de tekst geprint. Daaronder zit een zwart vierkant. Het lintje heb ik afgelopen weekend in Heesch gescoord. Het paste perfect bij deze kleur van de kaart en ook een bijpassend kleurpotlood was snel gevonden.


For this card I used a stamp from Stampin up. I printed the text on the white square. I added a black square under the white square. I found this ribbon last weekend in a great store in Heesch (NL). It matched really well with my cardstock and I also found a matching pencil. So everything goes really well together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails