Saturday 26 August 2017

As you like it 112 - Fur or feathers (and why!)


Hallo, oeps ben ik toch helemaal vergeten om een kaartje te maken voor de nieuwste challenge op het As you like it challenge blog voor afgelopen donderdag. Ik kwam er vandaag achter dat ik deze challenge gewoon compleet heb gemist en ben dus snel nog even aan de slag gegaan. Deze keer is de challenge om vacht of veren op je kaart te gebruiken en je moet uitleggen waarom je juist de voorkeur geeft aan vacht of veren. Ik heb voor vacht gekozen. Vacht lijkt zo lekker zacht en dan krijg je meteen zin om te knuffelen met zo'n diertje. Ik vind vogels ook erg leuk, maar gebruik op mijn kaarten toch veel vaker dieren met vacht.

Omdat ik zo laat ben met mijn kaart heb ik een hele simpele kaart gemaakt. Ik heb op een witte kaart de 2 schattige konijnen van de stempelset Hoppy friends van Your next stamp gestempeld en naast de konijnen heb ik de tekst gestempeld. Ik heb de konijnen ingekleurd met mijn Prismacolor premier potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik wilde nog een klein accentje op mijn kaart, dus heb ik uit rood karton een hartje gestanst met de Holiday hearts stars craft die van Simons says stamp en die heb ik naast de tekst geplakt.


Hello, oops I totally forgot to make a card for the As you like it challenge from last thursday. Today I found I had completely forgotten about the challenge, so I decided to make a quic card. This time our challenge is Fur or feathers and you have to tell us why you prefer fur or feathers. Although I really love birds and birds images I decided to go for cute little bunnies with fur. They look so soft, I want to cuddle them. I love the cute look of animals with fur ans use them more often on my cards. 

Because I am too late, I decided to go for a very clean and simple card. On a white card I stamped the cute bunnies from the stamp set Hoppy friends from Your next stamp. Next to the bunnies I stamped a sentiment from the same set. I have coloured the bunnies with my Prismacolor premier pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I wanted a little accent on my card, so I decided to die-cut a heart from red cardstock with the Holiday hearts stars craft die from Simons says stamp and I adhered it next to the sentiment.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hoppy friends from Your next stamp
COLORING MEDIUM: Prismacolor pencils
PAPER: White linen cs, red cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Holiday hearts stars craft die from Simons says stamp
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen

4 comments:

  1. It may have been late, but it was worth the wait! Gorgeous bunnies and beautifully coloured. They definitely deserve to be the centre of attention on your CAS card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, those bunnies are so sweet! Love that you added the little heart. Thanks for joining us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een geweldige one-layer kaart! Leuk dat je meedoet aan de challenge bij Cas on Friday! Groetjes, Mariken

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails