Thursday 16 March 2017

In the pink 115 - Photo inspiration




Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het In the pink challenge blog. We hebben deze keer een inspiratie foto en die moet je gebruiken om je kaartje te maken. Op de foto staan pins met kant erom en die deden mij aan naaien denken en dat was de inspiratie voor dit kaartje.

Op mijn kaartje heb ik de afbeelding Stitched for you van Di's digi stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgesneden met de Cross-stitch circle stax die-namics van My favorite things. Op een witte kaart heb ik roze stipjes papier van het Lucky prints paperpack van My favorite things geplakt. Ik heb rondom het design papier een stiklijntje getekend met een zwarte fineliner. Uit wit karton heb ik een randje gestanst met de Tilda lace die van Magnolia. Ik heb hier een wit organza lintje omheen gebonden en daarna heb ik de rand op de kaart geplakt. Op het design papier heb ik de tekst van de set Many mini messages van Clearly besotted stamps gestempeld. Ik heb de kaart versierd met witte bloemen die ik heb geponst met de floral punches van Nellie Snellen. Uit groen karton heb ik een aantal takjes geponst en deze heb ik bij de bloemetjes geplakt.


Today a new challenge has started on the In the pink challenge blog. This time we have an inspiration photo and you have to use that when you make your card. On the photo you can see a couple of pins with lace and then I started thinking about a sewing theme for my card.

On my card I used the image Stitched for you from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and then I cut the image out with the Cross-stitch circle stax die-namics from My favorite things. On a white card I adhered pink dotted design paper from the Lucky prints paperpack from My favorite things. I added faux stitching around it with a black pen. From white cardstock I cut a border with the Tilda lace die from Magnolia. I tied white ribbon around it and then I adhered it on my card. On the design paper I stamped a sentiment from the set Many mini messages from Clearly besotted stamps. I decorated the card with white flowers that I punched with the floral punches from Nellie Snellen. From green cardstock I punced a couple of leaves and I adhered those under the flowers.


STAMP: Stitched for you from Di's digi stamps, Many mini messages from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White, yellow and green cs, Lucky prints paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Cross-stitch circle stax die-namics from My favorite things, Tilda lace from Magnolia
ACCESSORIES: White satin ribbon, circle punch, leaf punch, Floral punches from Nellie Snellen, black pen

12 comments:

  1. Ahhhh wat ontzettend lief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous , your colouring is always fabulous.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schattig kaartje en zó mooi ingekleurd!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and so cute.. love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, how sweet this little duo is! Those flowers are the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday! ~ Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card. You did a great job coloring the cute mice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image is too sweet and your coloring is perfect! Thank you for the inspiration.
    -Miranda
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love mice cards - they are so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card, I love that image & the flowers look perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this month, hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails