Wednesday 3 August 2016

Critter loving papercrafters card swap

Goedemorgen, vandaag is het dag 30 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin. Bedankt Kathy voor weer een geweldige challenge!

Goodmorning, today it is day 30 from the 30-day colouring challenge from Kathy Racoosin. Thanks Kathy for another amazing challenge!


Vandaag laat ik mijn kaartje zien dat ik heb gemaakt voor de card swap van de Critter loving papercrafters groep op facebook. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de afbeelding Bear with flowers from LeeHillustrations. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en op de neus van de beer heb ik Clear nuvo drops aangebracht. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt.
Op een witte kaart heb ik onderaan de kaart een strip geel ruitjespapier van het Tiny check paperpad van My favorite things geplakt. Daarna heb ik een zwart lintje om de kaart gebonden. Op het ruitjespapier heb ik een tekst van de set Just because from Create a smile stamps gestempeld met versafine onyx black inkt en daarna heb ik deze geëmbost met clear embossingpoeder. Ik heb de onderste hoeken van de kaart afgerond met de corner chomper. Achter de afbeelding heb ik een lucht gekleurd met Soap powder inkt van Jenni Bowlin. Als laatste heb ik de kaart versierd met een aantal zwarte hotfix steentjes. 


Today I am showing you a card that I made for the card swap from the Critter loving papercrafters group on facebook. I made a card with the image Bear with flowers from LeeHillustrations. I coloured the image with my polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and on the nose of the bear I used Clear nuvo drops. I have fussy cut the image. 
On a white card I adhered a strip of yellow gingham paper from the Tiny check paperpad from My favorite things. I wrapped black ribbon around it. I stamped a sentiment from the set Just because from Create a smile stamps onn the gingham paper with versafine onyx black ink and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder. I rounded the bottom corners of the card with the corner chomper. Behind the image I coloured a background with Soap powder ink from Jenni Bowlin. Then I decorated the card with a couple of black hotfix gems. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Bear with flowers from LeeHillustrations, Just because from Create a smile stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Tiny check paperpad from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black, Jenni Bowlin soap powder
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear nuvo drops, black pen, black ribbon, black hotfix gems, corner chomper

2 comments:

  1. Superlief kaartje!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so pretty Larissa. Beautifully coloured. I always love your pencil colouring. Just stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails