Monday 18 July 2016

Party Olivia

Goedemorgen, vandaag is het dag 14 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, today it is day 14 from the 30-day colouring challenge from Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag heb ik voor de 30-day coloring challenge weer eens gekleurd op kraft papier. Ik vind het leuk om voor deze challenge zoveel mogelijk verschillende mediums te gebruiken, hoewel ik wel merk dat mijn potloden mijn absolute favoriet blijven. ;)
Voor deze kaart heb ik de stempel Party Olivia van CC Designs rechtstreeks op mijn kaart gestempeld. De tekst van de set BB Beary special birthday van My favorite things heb ik naast de afbeelding gestempeld. Ik heb daarna de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Om alles nog iets extra te latten poppen heb ik met een witte gelpen een lijn rondom de afbeelding getrokken. Ik heb de kaart daarna versierd met de sterren en sequins uit de Lily white sequin mix from Lucy's little things.


Today I coloured on kraft cardstock for the 30-day colouring challenge. I love using lots of different mediums for this challenge, although I have to say that my pencils are my absolute favorite. ;)
For this card I stamped the image Party Olivia from CC Designs on a kraft card. I stamped the sentiment from the set BB Beary special birthday from My favorite things next to the image. I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. To let the image pop I decided to outline the image with a white gelpen. Then I decorated the card with the stars and sequins from the Lily white sequin mix from Lucy's little things.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Party Olivia from CC Designs, BB Beary special birthday from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft card
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, black pen, Lily white sequin mix from Lucy's little things

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pencil work of kraft Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple cas card. thanks so much for joining us over a the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke kaart ;o)
    Leuk dat je meedeed bij CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty and I love her on the kraft card.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails