Friday 8 July 2016

Gorjuss boekenlegger - New heights

Goedemorgen, vandaag is het dag 4 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, today it is day 4 from the 30-day colouring challenge from Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag laat ik een projectje zien dat ik weer eens heb gekleurd met de Zig clean color real brush markers. Ik vermaak me de laatste tijd erg goed met mijn potloden en dus heb ik deze niet zoveel gebruikt. Maar vandaag heb ik ze dus weer eens gebruikt. 
Ik heb een boekenleggertje gemaakt met de mini gorjuss stempels. Dit is Santoro gorjuss - No2 New heights van Do crafts. Ik heb de afbeelding op aquarel papier gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze dus ingekleurd met de Zig clean colors. Het ging best goed, alleen over de kleur van het gezichtje ben ik nog niet tevreden. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt. De boekenlegger is gemaakt van roze karton en hierop heb ik Small chevron paper van Pink petticoat geplakt nadat ik hier eerst een wit koordje omheen heb gebonden. Met de hydrangea pons van Martha Stewart heb ik 2 kleine witte bloemetjes gemaakt. Het zwarte hartje heb ik gekleurd met de zwarte glaze pen. De boekenlegger sluit met een magneet. 


Today I am showing you a project that I coloured with the Zig clean color real brush markers. Lately I have been having so much fun with my pencils, that I didn't use these markers that much. But today I finally used them again.
I made a little bookmark with one of the mini gorjuss stamps. This is Santoro gorjuss - No2 New heights from Do crafts. I stamped the image on watercolour paper and then I coloured it with the zig clean colors. I am pretty satisfied with the result, but I don;t like the colour of the face. I have fussy cut the image. The bookmark is made from pink cardstock and I added a layer of Small chevron paper from Pink petticoat after I wrapped white cord around it. I made 2 little white flowers with the Hydrangea punch from Martha Stewart. I coloured the centres with the black glaze pen. The bookmark closes with a little magnet.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Santoro gorjuss - No2 New heights from Do crafts 
COLORING MEDIUM: Zig clean color real brush markers
PAPER: Watercolor paper, Small chevron paper from Pink petticoat, pink, white and green cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white cord, Hydrangea punch, leaf punch, little magnet

5 comments:

  1. Just love the striking black and cherise colours. Such a cute image too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Larissa.I love your gorjuss girl and your striking colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card ,love the bright colours
    Thanks for joining us at craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the image and bright colors against the dark background.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails