Wednesday 6 July 2016

Gerda Steiner designs - Elephant and bird


Goedemorgen, vandaag is het dag 2 van de 30 day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, today it is day 2 from the 30 day colouring challenge from Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag laat ik een verjaardagskaartje zien dat ik heb gemaakt met de digitale stempel Elephant and bird van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. De ballon heb ik gekleurd met de Spectrum noir sparkle clear pen en daarna heb ik hierop glossy accents aangebracht. Op een witte kaart heb rood streepjes papier van het Red devil paper pack van Bazzil basics geplakt. Ik heb hier wit borduurgaren omheen gebonden. Uit wit papier heb ik een ovaal gesneden met de Die-namics stiched mini scallop oval dies van My favorite things en hierop heb ik een achtergrond getekend met Derwent aquatone potloden. De tekst komt uit de set Sentimental type van Clearly besotted stamps.


Today I am showing you a birthday card that I made with the digital stamp Elephant and bird from Gerda Steiner designs. I coloured the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I fussy cut the image. I coloured the ballon with the Spectrum noir sparkle clear pen and then I applied glossy accents on it. On a white card I added a layer of red striped design paper from the Red devil paper pack from Bazzil basics. I first wrapped white embroidery thread around it. I have cut an oval from white cardstock with the  Die-namics stiched mini scallop oval dies from My favorite things. I have drawn a background on the oval with my Derwent aquatone pencils. The sentiment is from the set Sentimental type from Clearly besotted stamps


STAMP: Elephant and bird from Gerda Steiner designs, Sentimental type from Clearly besotted
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS, Derwent aquatone pencils
PAPER: White cs, Red devil paper pack from Bazzil basics
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Die-namics stiched mini scallop oval dies from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, white embroidery thread, glossyt accents

7 comments:

  1. ach, wat een scheetje ! lief en leuk kaartje
    grtjs,martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Larissa!! Loving that elephant and your wonderful colouring!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image and you created such a lovely card with it!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is just darling, Larissa, and your coloring is superb. I'm so glad you shared this with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely adorable image; I'm soooo impressed that you coloured this with pencils (which I love, by the way...can't afford copics and water-colouring just winds up as epic fails). I'll be checking out the pencils you listed for sure! Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elephants always make me smile -- great coloring on this image. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous heffalump & fabulous fussy cutting.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails