Tuesday 23 February 2016

The 30 day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin - Day 23!





Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik een kaartje met de afbeelding Doughnuts and sprinkles van Di's digi designs. Ik vind haar stempels met muisjes zo lief! Ook deze keer heb ik de afbeelding weer ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb daarna de afbeelding uitgesneden met de Die-namics stitched rectangle stax van My favorite things. Ik heb de afbeelding op zwart karton geplakt. Op een witte kaart heb ik roze stipjespapier uit het Lucky prints paper pack van My favorite things geplakt. Uit wit en zwart papier heb ik 2 kleine banners geponst met de banner punch van Stampin up. Op de witte banner heb ik een tekst van de set Essential sentiments van My favorite things gestempeld. De banners heb ik onderaan de afbeelding gestempeld en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Goodmorning. today I am posting a card with the image Doughnuts and sprinkles from Di's digi designs. I really love her mice images! This time I colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen. I have cut the image out with the Die-namics stitched rectangle stax from My favorite things. Then I adhered the image on black cardstock. On a white card I adhered a layer of pink dotted paper from the Lucky prints paper pack from My favorite things. From white and black cardstock I punched 2 little banners with the Banner punch from Stampin up. I stamped a sentiment from the set Essential sentiments from My favorite things on the white banner and then I adhered both banners on the bottom of the image. I adhered the image with foamtape on the card.


STAMP: Doughnuts and sprinkles from Di's digi designs, Essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: White and black cs, Lucky prints paper pack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Die-namics stitched rectangle stax from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Banner punch from Stampin up

16 comments:

  1. Deze is idd car-d-elicious...:-)!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and a fabulous card Larissa.... those donuts look so tasty - and the little mice are just the sweetest!! Loving your colour choice too.

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, so cute, beautiful colouring and shading honey, as always. I love the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Your image is colored wonderfully! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure have been enjoying your 30 days of coloring...this is the MOST adorable image too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet image. I'm sure your friend will love it too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and hope to see you again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is darling! I love the colors, and the image is so sweet:) Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw so gorgeous larissa.i love the adorable mice ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute stamp and beautiful card! Love your coloring!
    Thanks so much for paying along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party, hope you join in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute Image! A verry sweet Card.
    Thank´s for showing us at SFC Challenge Blog.

    See you soon back?

    Regards
    Lisa :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uber cute - love the fabulous CAS design and stunning colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with us at In the Pink.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super adorable image, beautifully coloured!

    Thanks for sharing in our 'Special Woman' challenge, and good luck!

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card. Your image with the mice is so cute and coloured beautifully with the pencils. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails