Monday 2 June 2014

You made it!


Goedemorgen, het is weer examentijd, dus het was heel hard nodig dat ik een paar geslaagd kaartjes ging maken. Dit kaartje is gemaakt met de stempel A la modes Grad girl van My favorite things. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgesneden met de ovalen nestabilities. Met een zwarte pen heb ik een lijntje langs de rand gedoodled. Op mijn kaart heb ik zwart-wit stipjes papier geplakt, nadat ik er eerst een wit lintje omheen had gebonden. De tekst zit ook in het stempelsetje en deze heb ik geponst met de word window punch van Stampin up. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik er een lijntje op getekend. De bloemetjes zijn geponst met de 3 in 1 Hydrangea punch van Martha Stewart. Uit groen papier heb ik 2 takjes geponst. In het midden van de bloemen heb ik een wit hotfix steentje geplakt. 


Goodmorning, it is examperiod over here, so I need some gradutaion cards. This card is made with the A la modes Grad girl from My favorite things.  I colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I cut the image out with the oval nestabilities. With a black pen I doodled a line on the edge of the oval. On my card I adhered balck and white dotted paper, after I first wrapped a white ribbon around it. The sentiment is also from the grad girl stamp set and I punched it with the word window punch from Stampin up. Here I also doodled a line on it. The flowers are punched with the 3 in 1 Hydrangea punch from Martha Stewart. I added 2 leaves that I punched out of green paper. In the centres of the flowers I adhered white hotfix gems.


I want to enter my card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: A la modes Grad girl from My favorite things
PAPER: Pink , white, green and black cs, black and white dotted paper.
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, oval nestabilities, black pen, word window punch from Stampin up, leaves punch, 3 in 1 hydrangea punch from Martha Stewart, white ribbon, white hotfix.

10 comments:

  1. een superleuke stempel ! mooi verwerkt, mooi kleurencontrast
    grtjs,martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Larissa, beautifully coloured and love the doodling.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors together! Love that line border! So glad you were inspired by our flowers challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty graduation card, nice and colorful! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you play again soon! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card, love this stamp..thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous larissa.fab image and i love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image. Thank you for entering the challenge at a sprinkle of imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & the Fox with our girly challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those colours together, it really pops. Fab image and great colouring. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use A Stamp or Digi On Your Project Challenge #5 and Good Luck! Del xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails