Monday 13 August 2012

Nieuw huis


Ik heb een blogcandy om de 5e verjaardag van mijn blog te vieren! Je kunt hem HIER vinden!!!

I have a blogcandy to celebrate the 5th borthday of my blog! You can find it HERE!!!


Hallo, vandaag laat ik een nieuw huis kaartje zien. Ik heb op mijn kaartje gebruikt gemaakt van de stempelset Day or night van There she goes clearstamps. Op een stukje wit papier heb ik het huisje boompje en de wolkjes gestempeld en en deze heb ik daarna gekleurd met mijn potloden. Het zonnetje heb ik op een apart stukje papier gestempeld en na het kleuren heb ik deze geponst met een cirkelpons. Rondom het vlak van de afbeelding heb ik een zwart lintje gebonden en daarop heb ik de zon geplakt. Op mijn kaart heb ik design papier uit het avalon pak van Bazzil gebruikt. Dat is echt heel mooi papier met een mooie structuur! De tekst is op de kaart geprint en ik heb nog een stiklijntje toegevoegd.

Hello, today I am posting a new home card. I have used images from the Day or night stamp set from There she goes clear stamps. On a piece of white paper I stamped a little scene with the house, tree and clouds. I colored everything with my pencils. I stamped the sun on a seperate piece of paper and used a circle punch to cut it out. I wrapped a black ribbon around the image and adhered the sun on top of it. I have used design paper from the Avalon paper pack from Bazzil basiscs paper on my card. The sentiment is printed and I added faux stitching with a black gelpen.

************************************************************************************************************
IMAGE: Day or night from There she goes clear stamps
PAPER: white cs and Avalon paperpack from Bazzil basisc paper
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black ribbon, black gelpen, circle punches.

5 comments:

  1. So cute Larissa! Love the beautiful image and that texture on the paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...I love the scene you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous larissa.i love your spotty paper and fab image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely card Larissa, I love the red spots and the image is perfect. Hope you're ok honey and you've got some sunshine in your life now.
    Big hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet and pretty. Love the image and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails