Tuesday 29 March 2011

Goodbye Softpencil

Hallo! Vandaag laat ik mijn laatste project zien dat ik als lid van het Softpencil design team heb gemaakt. Ik heb het op het moment erg druk en dus heb ik besloten het Softpencil team te verlaten. Elizabeth bedankt voor alles. Het was geweldig om een lid van je team te zijn!

Hello! Today I am showing you my last project that I made as a member from the Softpencil design team. I am very busy at the moment, so I have decided to leave the Softpencil team. Elizbeth, thank you for everything! It was fabulous to be a member of your team!
 

Mijn laatste project is een leuk tasje geworden voor pasen. Het is echt perfect om te vullen met paaseitjes of andere lekkere dingen. Ik heb het tasje uitgesneden uit geel gestreept papier met de silhouette.  Uit geel papier heb ik twee bloemetjes gesneden die ik heb gebruikt voor de sluiting van het doosje. Ik heb de bloemetjes met een eyelet aan het doosje vastgemaakt en aan het bovenste bloemetje heb ik ook een stukje scrappersflos bevestigd. Dit touwtje kan je om het onderste bloemetje binden en zo blijft het tasje gesloten. De tekst Vrolijk pasen heb ik gemaakt met het Katie alfabet van quickutz.

My last project is a cute little easter bag. You can fill it with little chocolate eggs or something else. I have cut the little bag from yellow striped paper with a silhouette pattern. I have cut 2 little flowers from yellow paper and used those to close the bag.. I attached the flowers with an eyelet to the bag and I attached some scrappersflossto the upper flower. The sentiment (happy easter) is made with the Katie alphabet from quickutz.



Op de andere kant van het tasje heb ik één van mijn lievelingsafbeeldingen van Softpencil gebruikt, namelijk Painting eggs with Michu and Ratiny. Voor het tasje heb ik alleen de afbeelding van Michu gebruikt. Ik heb Michu ingekleurd met mijn potloden. De ogen en neus van Michu heb ik gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen en de stipjes op zijn wang heb ik gemaakt met een witte gelpen. Ik heb Michu uitgeknipt en met foamtape op het tasje geplakt. Met een stans van My favorite things heb ik 2 grasrandjes gemaakt van groen papier. De wolkjes zijn gemaakt met stansjes van Papertrey ink (Nog een lief cadeautje van mijn lieve vriendin Angela). Ik heb een zwarte fineliner gebruikt om een stiklijntje langs de randen van de wolken te zetten en daarna heb ik ze geëmbost met de swiss dots embossingfolder van provocraft.

On the other side of the bag I used one of my favorite Softpencil images: Painting egss with Michu and Ratiny. I only used the image of MIchu on my bag, I coloured Michu with my pencils. His eyes and nose are coloured with a black glaze pen and I made the dots on his cheeks with a white gelpen. I have cut Michu out and used foamtape to adhere him on the bag. I used a grass die from My favorte things and made a grass border from green paper. The clouds are made with Papertrey ink dies (that I have gotten from my sweet friend Angela). I used a black fineliner to add faux stitching on the clouds and then I embossed them with the swiss dots embossing folder from Provocraft.

*************************************************************
IMAGE: Paintings eggs with Michu and Ratiny
PAPER: White and green cs
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, white gelpen, black fineliner, grass die from My favorte things, clouds die from Papertrey ink, swiss dots embossingfolder, scrappersfloss, Katie alphabet from quickutz, white eyelets.

7 comments:

  1. its totally gorgeous larissa hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. craquante et super fun, elle est toute gai, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Larissa, love your envelope too! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so sad, you make the best SP creations! There is only so much time in the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. schitterend tasje larissa
    erg leuk gedaan
    liefs chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww this is adorable, looove your style xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails