Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi! Ik wil iedereen een heel fijn en gelukkig en gezond 2010 toewensen! Ik wil meteen iedereen bedanken voor de bezoekjes en lieve commentaren op mijn blog. Ik waardeer ze heel erg!

Hi! I want to wish everyone a very happy and healthy 2010! I also want to thank averyone for visiting my blog and leaving sweet reactions! I really appreciate them!



Ik heb vandaag lekker eerst uitgeslapen en daarna ben ik heerlijk aan het knutselen gegaan. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt voor de All that Scraps weekly wednesday challenge blog. De afbeelding die ik op mijn kaartje heb gebruikt is July kiki van CC. designs, echt perfect voor een nieuwjaarskaartje! Kiki is ingekleurd met derwent potloden en op haar vleugels heb ik glitter gebruikt. Met een witte gelpen heb ik de stipjes op haar wangen getekend. Ik heb nog een paar zwarte hotfix steentjes geplaatst naast de afbeelding. Op een witte kaart heb ik eerst de rose stippen geprint. Ook het streepjes- en sterrenpapier heb ik geprint. De tekst komt uit een teksten stempelset van Kraftin Kimmie stamps. Ik heb voor de tekst de Stampin Up! word window punch gebruikt. De randjes van het labeltje heb ik bewerkt met rose inkt van Memento. Ik heb voor mijn kaart een sketch van Dawny van de Papertake weekly challenge gevolgd. Ik heb de tekst alleen op een andere plek geplaatst, want dat paste beter op mijn kaart.

Today I first slept in and after that I had some lovely crafting time. I have made a card for the All that Scraps weekly wednesday challenge. You have to make a newyears card for their challenge. The image I used on my card is from CC. designs: July kiki and it is perfect for a new years card. Kiki was coloured with derwent pencils and I have added some glitter on her wings. I used a white gelpen to draw the dots on her cheeks. I have places a few black hotfix stones next to the image. I have printed the pink dots on a white card. The striped and star paper were also printed. The sentiment is from a stampset from kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I used the Stampin Up! word window punch to punch it out. I have sponged the edges of that little tag with pin ink from Memento. I have followed a sketch from Dawny from the Papertake weekly challenge blog for my card. I have only placed the sentiment on another place, because that looked better on my card.

IMAGE: July Kiki from CC. Designs, Kimmie's holiday sentiments from Kraftin Kimmie stamps. CS: White cs, black papicolor paper. INK: Versafine onyx black, Memento Rose bud. ACCESSORIES: Derwent pencils, clear spica glitter pen, glitter, Stampin Up! word window punch, hotfix, chalks.

7 comments:

  1. The star DP was perfect for this cute image! Great fun! Happy stamping in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een hele leuke kaart! Mooi om sterretjes, stippen en streepjes op 1 kaart te gebruiken. De stempel is ook erg lief.
    En jij natuurlijk ook een heel gelukkig, gezond en creatief 2010 gewenst.
    Groetjes, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Larissa....beautiful card,love the cute image you have used and perfect backing papers too.

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas...and would like to wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2010!...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Een heel gelukkig, gezond en creatief 2010.
    groetjes, Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I didn't realize ATS had a Wednesday challenge.... (One more thing to add to my list....) This turned out really cute; love the stars and stripes and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gelukkig nieuw jaar Larissa ;) Your card is gorgeouss ;) Thanks for joining the ATS challenge this week :)

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning dear, I love that cute image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails