Friday 28 November 2008

Cuttlebug boompjes

Voor dit kerstkaartje heb ik uit groen papicolor papier twee boompjes gesneden met het stansje: Tree tops van de cuttlebug. Ik heb de boompjes versierd met rode hotfix steentjes. Ik had eerst de tekst op de kaart geprint. Om de kaart af te maken heb ik een rood lint om de bovenkant gedaan.

For this christmas card I cutted the 2 trees from green papicolor paper. I used the Tree tops from Cuttlebug. I decorated the trees with red hotfix stones. I first printed my sentiment on the card. I finally added a red ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Hoe leuk kan simpel zijn?
    Fijne zondag en groetjes van
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails